DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Godfather
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday night my HR20 recorded Aqua Teen Hunger Force on channel 296, from 9:45-10.

Last night, monday, I exited from a recorded show and it was still on channel 296. The Info screen and Buffer were labeled as "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" with buffer showing as full with 9:45 start and 10:00 end. Except that it was Family Guy on. The guide showed it correctly as family guy being on, but the buffer didn't.

I had missed the start so I tried to rewind, but it wouldn't go back past the start of the shown buffer. Thinking it may have just been on and recorded or something, I tried the Slip to end trick and FF to end trick but it wouldn't do anything. If I tried plain FF it would stop.

Basically it couldn't FF because it was at live time, but the buffer display/memory was stuck on the last show it recorded.

I powered off and on and it went to normal, which is odd because it had been off since recording Sunday night.

Anyone else ever see this?

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
mcl said:
Yes, I've had that happen several times.

Sometimes hitting "list" or "guide" and then "exit" would fix it, sometimes I have to reset.
Same here. It's a mystery, as we know.

·
Banned
686 Posts
mcl said:
I'm sure it's my cables.
if you'd just be helpful in assisting in troubleshooting instead of sarcastic, i am sure we could resolve this problem quickly. You do have a high speed logic analyzer, debugger with JTAG support, the source for the fimware and a cross-compliler available, correct?

if not, stop being a whiner!!! you are part of the problem, not part of the solution!!! GET WITH THE PROGRAM

·
Legend
134 Posts
matto said:
if you'd just be helpful in assisting in troubleshooting instead of sarcastic, i am sure we could resolve this problem quickly. You do have a high speed logic analyzer, debugger with JTAG support, the source for the fimware and a cross-compliler available, correct?

if not, stop being a whiner!!! you are part of the problem, not part of the solution!!! GET WITH THE PROGRAM
Sorry, but earlier this year I made the decision to outsource my program getting-with to an overseas third party.

I'm sure in four months' time, I'll have something that approaches getting with the program. There may still be bugs, but I'll work those out after deployment with the outsourcees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.