DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
8,745 Posts
Does NBC distribute the EPL games provided only Peacock through DirecTV? Where I go to watch Arsenal, I believe they are streamed. The reason I ask is the bar has an iPad they use to control what games are on which TV.
There is an iPad app that bars can use to control which games are on which Directv receivers.

·
Hall Of Fame
8,745 Posts
When the NFL signed contracts with CBS and Fox, the deals included language that mandates Sunday Ticket have a premium price so as not to pull too many eyeballs away from the local market Sunday afternoon games acquired by the broadcast networks, three of the people said.

That means any owner of Sunday Ticket rights won’t be able to significantly lower the price on the out-of-market package, which typically costs about $300 per year. It also prevents an existing streaming service, such as ESPN+, to simply add in Sunday Ticket at little or no extra cost to boost subscribers.
This is what I was worried about. Although you don’t need an additional D* subscription in order to get it, I wonder how many people are going to subscribe to it if it’s still at a premium price?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts