DBSTalk Forum banner
381 - 384 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
As I posted last year, we'd want to see what happens come fall 2022 with how Prime Video's Thursday Night Football might be distributed to sports bars and other commercial establishments. Would they work out a deal with DTV satellite to beam those games to those places? If so, that would be a predictive precedent of how NFLST would be handled a year later when it likewise jumped from satellite to streaming.

And sure enough, it looks like Amazon may be doing a deal with DTV:

·
Beware the Attack Basset
25,479 Posts
And sure enough, it looks like Amazon may be doing a deal with DTV:
It should be made abundantly clear that this deal is for TNF, not NFL ST. Not everyone reads the link text or visits the linked site.

For the venues, where there is a will, there is a way to overcome lag (i.e. an HDMI distribution system).

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
It should be made abundantly clear that this deal is for TNF, not NFL ST. Not everyone reads the link text or visits the linked site.

For the venues, where there is a will, there is a way to overcome lag (i.e. an HDMI distribution system).
I think that fact was abundantly clear to anyone with sixth-grade-level reading skills who read my post above.

·
Beware the Attack Basset
25,479 Posts
I think that fact was abundantly clear to anyone with sixth-grade-level reading skills who read my post above.
Only if you visit the link or read the link text. Otherwise, you've created a new paragraph proclaiming that Amazon has done a deal with DIRECTV in an NFLST thread. This is important because the e-mail notifications don't give much context.

381 - 384 of 384 Posts