DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cool Member/Supporter
310 Posts
I just got the e-mail this morning, so the notifications are still dribbling out it seems.

Didn't contact DirecTV, it just showed up.

Been a DirecTV (and Sunday Ticket) subscriber since 1994.

·
Cool Member/Supporter
310 Posts
Anybody else get a piece of (junk) snail mail from DirecTV telling them they got Sunday Ticket for the 2022 season for free ? I had already received the e-mail notification and thought it odd that they sent me a piece of regular mail too.

·
Cool Member/Supporter
310 Posts
I did the Twitter deal the other day and they immediately offered me NFL ST Max for free when I asked them if they had any deals (I didn't explicitly ask for it for free even). I had been calling a few times over the past couple months and retention couldn't find any deals for me so they kept telling me to call back as the season gets closer.

I still haven't got an email or any other confirmation though. When I go on either site (directv or ATT) I can't find the location of recent transactions like they used to have (only view my recent bill) and I can't even find the area where it shows my package or what i have (if i go to the link above for satellite packages it pretends to load that page but nothing ever finishes loading). Any recommendations?
Check channel 700-1 (NFL Sunday Ticket Authorization Confirmation). It should let you know if you have it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts