DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Premium Member
It is kind of weird because you said you watched mostly Redzone last year which is only included with Sunday Ticket Max and your auto renew is just Sunday Ticket. Not Max which is what you had last year if you were watching Redzone. You could just wait and see what it renews as. Regular ST or ST Max and if it charges you more than zero. I think you have until week 2 in the regular season to cancel since week 1 is always free for everyone.

Premium Member
Just did a Twitter DM with @DIRECTVhelp and asked if there were any promotions available for NFL Sunday Ticket MAX for the 2022 season. He replied back after about 15 minutes with "I have really great news for you! I can add the NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX at not extra cost." 馃榾

Premium Member
If you have Twitter dm @DIRECTVhelp and ask about promotions for NFL ST MAX. That is how I got it free a couple of days ago. Only took a few minutes of texts but there were some 15 minute silences at times but she kept saying every now and then she was still working on it. Much easier than chat or phone...both of which I had already tried with zero success.

Premium Member
Question for people that are getting NFL Sunday Ticket or NFL Sunday Ticket Max for free this year. On July 17 I contacted @DirecTV Help on Twitter and they gave me NFL Sunday Ticket Max free. I still have the messages in Twitter and it was included on my last bill for a one time charge of $0.00 and it was showing on both my directv.com and at&t.com packages. Now it no longer shows up on either of those sites. Is anyone else seen it disappear from their account? When I go to my manage packages it is showing up that it can be bought but I don't see it anywhere in my account that I already have it for free.

May just be a site glitch as it also doesn't show I have 2022 MLB Extra Innings but I still have it available to watch.

Premium Member
If you will check channel 700-1, on your screen you should see "You are all set to enjoy 2022 NFL Sunday Ticket every Sunday" Season starts Sept. 11th. You should be all set for the season.
Thanks. It does say "You are all set to enjoy 2022 NFL Sunday Ticket every Sunday" Season starts Sept. 11th.

Premium Member
I still haven't got an email or any other confirmation though. When I go on either site (directv or ATT) I can't find the location of recent transactions like they used to have (only view my recent bill) and I can't even find the area where it shows my package or what i have (if i go to the link above for satellite packages it pretends to load that page but nothing ever finishes loading). Any recommendations?
Once logged in at DirecTV.com go up to the menu on the upper right hand side and click "Account Overview". On the next page click on "Manage My Subscription". On the next page scroll to the bottom and click "Sports" under Add-ons and offers. You should see it there.

Font Technology Screenshot Multimedia Rectangle

Premium Member
Thank you for the step-by-step but the step I am getting stuck on is the Manage My Subscription as I don't see that anywhere on that account overview page. I see "for your information", total balance, my equipment, see what's on my tv, get support, and manage dvr recordings
So at directv.com when you go to "Account Overview" you don't see this screen?

Product Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot

Premium Member
1 - 14 of 14 Posts