DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

I got the e-mail today for the free Sunday ticket max 2022.. I'm sure there giving it away to hold onto as many subs as they can till the end of the year making it look good in the share holders eye's. I called in threatened to cancel after a glitch in there system saying my promos expire in two different months for the big one. God can't these twits get anything right馃槅. So I had to call in twice since the first rep was a clueless idiot and would rather loose me than look into the problem and see what was going on.

If I was DIRECTV I would only give it to people who got it free last year or called to cancel. Right now it is a parting gift ... Look at this programming that you either won't be able to get on DIRECTV next year or you certainly won't get for free. DIRECTV seems to be setting themselves up for failure next year when they can't continue this offer.
I wouldn't have done it unless it was by how many subs paid for it and not one big lump sum check. There will be more subs fleeing next year馃槖

I haven't got it yet either. Had it last season as a "welcome back" gift. We'll see what happens. If I get it, great, if I don't, I don't. Plenty of games on without it now, between my local games (usually 2-3 on Sunday days), SNF, MNF, TNF (which I have Amazon Prime to get it) and the occasional Saturday game late in the season.
id'e keep calling in and seeing if they have any promo's for it

Already tried. They told me there was nothing available.
keep trying is all i can say!!!! one would figure they would just give it to everyone at no charge to try and keep customers since i think alot more will flee after this year!!! sunday ticket is is one price when they write the check and not by the sub on how much they payout

I don't have a reply but I have a concern I've had DirecTV for over 20 years the NFL ticket for over 20 years and there's rumors out there that DirecTV will no longer have the Sunday ticket in 2023 period the problem I have is I cannot stream from my location and I don't want to lose the NFL ticket So I got through last week to the loyalty department at DirecTV and they told me unequivocally they will have the saddle light NFL ticket in 2023 I hope they're telling me the truth not just to keep me as a direct TV customer I love the NFL ticket
that's funny **** :LOL: . they told me that there coming out with new boxes they told me that they just launched a new sat last month they told me that DTV will never die. i'll let them live in there own fantasy land. never belive the csr's.. if i read the article right i belive who ever gets it can sell the rights to the sat casters

Anybody else get a piece of (junk) snail mail from DirecTV telling them they got Sunday Ticket for the 2022 season for free ? I had already received the e-mail notification and thought it odd that they sent me a piece of regular mail too.
We just got an e mail saying we got it free nothing via snail mail

So we have had the top $$ packages for 20 years- we have to be one of their best customers. And again this year we did not get the free ST offer- we have never gotten it, not even once.

So for at least 10 years maybe more, I make my annual call sometime during August and every single year I wind up with some great discounts (but never free ST). This year decided to try the twitter DM thing- and with very little effort was offered $60 off for next 12 months, so took that. First year I have not had to call in forever!

I still don't understand why they don't just offer me free ST- I would have gladly accepted that- instead of giving me discounts which are usually more than twice the value of ST.
Try calling In Again and try to score the ST free.sometimes you gotta play Russian roulette and get some csr torcher

1 - 14 of 14 Posts