DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have had auto renwal for sunday ticket for 20 years now. Last year I got the email that I got it for free. This year I don't even have the auto-renew. I spoke to a rep and he said it's not on my account at this time and I should wait to see if they offer me it for free. Not sure my next move. Sure I can sign up for it and pay for it but would like to get it at a break

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have gotten either RedZone or the whole Sunday Ticket for free for 10+ years but always had to call and ask for it. I have not gotten any emails this year and my account at DirecTv still has the option to order Sunday Ticket, but the "You just scored 2022 NFL Sunday Ticket Max access on us!" banner appeared in my guide last night, between channel 209 and 212. Also channel 9580 is active and when I go to channel 700-1 it says I am all set, so hoping this isn't just a glitch and I won't need to call this year.
My channel 700-1 says I'm not subscribed after being an auto renewal for 20 years. Wonder since I got it free last year if that shutoff my auto renewal. Customer rep says it's not on my account at all right now

1 - 2 of 2 Posts