DBSTalk Forum banner
41 - 60 of 117 Posts

·
Super Moderator
53,899 Posts
Please use the new thread for discussion of Sunday Ticket leaving DIRECTV ...

This thread remains for discussion of Sunday Ticket on DIRECTV for the upcoming season.

·
14 Posts
My July bill came and still no ST Max added and no email so I had to make the phone calls. First call to Loyalty 877-999-1083 was useless, so I guess after 27 years of being a Sunday Ticket subscriber, that's not loyal. But the call to Retention 877-999-1083 was successful. I didn't have to say I was leaving or anything. She just said she would look at my account to see what I was eligible for and she found I was eligible. Thank goodness this is the last time I have to call to get price breaks on ST.

·
14 Posts
My July bill came and still no ST Max added and no email so I had to make the phone calls. First call to Loyalty 877-999-1083 was useless, so I guess after 27 years of being a Sunday Ticket subscriber, that's not loyal. But the call to Retention 877-999-1083 was successful. I didn't have to say I was leaving or anything. She just said she would look at my account to see what I was eligible for and she found I was eligible. Thank goodness this is the last time I have to call to get price breaks on ST.
You listed the same # for both the Loyalty and Retention departments. What is the Retention # that worked for you?

·
Legend
221 Posts
I have gotten either RedZone or the whole Sunday Ticket for free for 10+ years but always had to call and ask for it. I have not gotten any emails this year and my account at DirecTv still has the option to order Sunday Ticket, but the "You just scored 2022 NFL Sunday Ticket Max access on us!" banner appeared in my guide last night, between channel 209 and 212. Also channel 9580 is active and when I go to channel 700-1 it says I am all set, so hoping this isn't just a glitch and I won't need to call this year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't have a reply but I have a concern I've had DirecTV for over 20 years the NFL ticket for over 20 years and there's rumors out there that DirecTV will no longer have the Sunday ticket in 2023 period the problem I have is I cannot stream from my location and I don't want to lose the NFL ticket So I got through last week to the loyalty department at DirecTV and they told me unequivocally they will have the saddle light NFL ticket in 2023 I hope they're telling me the truth not just to keep me as a direct TV customer I love the NFL ticket

·
Super Moderator
53,899 Posts
Please use the new thread for discussion of Sunday Ticket leaving DIRECTV ...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have had auto renwal for sunday ticket for 20 years now. Last year I got the email that I got it for free. This year I don't even have the auto-renew. I spoke to a rep and he said it's not on my account at this time and I should wait to see if they offer me it for free. Not sure my next move. Sure I can sign up for it and pay for it but would like to get it at a break

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have gotten either RedZone or the whole Sunday Ticket for free for 10+ years but always had to call and ask for it. I have not gotten any emails this year and my account at DirecTv still has the option to order Sunday Ticket, but the "You just scored 2022 NFL Sunday Ticket Max access on us!" banner appeared in my guide last night, between channel 209 and 212. Also channel 9580 is active and when I go to channel 700-1 it says I am all set, so hoping this isn't just a glitch and I won't need to call this year.
My channel 700-1 says I'm not subscribed after being an auto renewal for 20 years. Wonder since I got it free last year if that shutoff my auto renewal. Customer rep says it's not on my account at all right now

·
1,359 Posts
I don't have a reply but I have a concern I've had DirecTV for over 20 years the NFL ticket for over 20 years and there's rumors out there that DirecTV will no longer have the Sunday ticket in 2023 period the problem I have is I cannot stream from my location and I don't want to lose the NFL ticket So I got through last week to the loyalty department at DirecTV and they told me unequivocally they will have the saddle light NFL ticket in 2023 I hope they're telling me the truth not just to keep me as a direct TV customer I love the NFL ticket
that's funny **** :LOL: . they told me that there coming out with new boxes they told me that they just launched a new sat last month they told me that DTV will never die. i'll let them live in there own fantasy land. never belive the csr's.. if i read the article right i belive who ever gets it can sell the rights to the sat casters

·
AllStar
161 Posts
well Mike V, you're not the first nor last that has had someone lie to them. Sunday Ticket will be with a different provider next year (2023). Perhaps you can write Roger Goodell and change his mind.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Just did a Twitter DM with @DIRECTVhelp and asked if there were any promotions available for NFL Sunday Ticket MAX for the 2022 season. He replied back after about 15 minutes with "I have really great news for you! I can add the NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX at not extra cost." 😀

·
Cool Member/Supporter
305 Posts
Anybody else get a piece of (junk) snail mail from DirecTV telling them they got Sunday Ticket for the 2022 season for free ? I had already received the e-mail notification and thought it odd that they sent me a piece of regular mail too.

·
Godfather
415 Posts
Anybody else get a piece of (junk) snail mail from DirecTV telling them they got Sunday Ticket for the 2022 season for free ? I had already received the e-mail notification and thought it odd that they sent me a piece of regular mail too.
I got an email just yesterday stating that ST Max for free. This is the second email I've received so not exactly new news. I guess DirecTV is just giving ST away to almost everyone in their last season.

41 - 60 of 117 Posts