DBSTalk Forum banner
81 - 100 of 117 Posts

·
Beware the Attack Basset
25,401 Posts
Sure but It is still $720 of free money-
It isn't free if you have to pay well more than the going rate to get it. DIRECTV represents one of the more expensive dance cards.

In 2023, the dance card may be nothing more than an Internet connection that most already have.

·
1,352 Posts
So we have had the top $$ packages for 20 years- we have to be one of their best customers. And again this year we did not get the free ST offer- we have never gotten it, not even once.

So for at least 10 years maybe more, I make my annual call sometime during August and every single year I wind up with some great discounts (but never free ST). This year decided to try the twitter DM thing- and with very little effort was offered $60 off for next 12 months, so took that. First year I have not had to call in forever!

I still don't understand why they don't just offer me free ST- I would have gladly accepted that- instead of giving me discounts which are usually more than twice the value of ST.
Try calling In Again and try to score the ST free.sometimes you gotta play Russian roulette and get some csr torcher

·
Legend
178 Posts
My account has been suspended since Feb. I haven't gotten any emails about Sunday Ticket. It turns back on starting 8/20. I'll wait to see what happens after that. As some other people mentioned, the @DirecTV Twitter handle was super helpful last year.

·
Legend
178 Posts
My account just got turned back on the other day. I messaged DirecTV via Twitter. Told them I saw other people were getting Sunday Ticket Max for free and that I wanted it as well. Took about 40 minutes (not constant communication) to get it all setup and on my account. Totally easy and complete piece of cake. Thrilled!

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Question for people that are getting NFL Sunday Ticket or NFL Sunday Ticket Max for free this year. On July 17 I contacted @DirecTV Help on Twitter and they gave me NFL Sunday Ticket Max free. I still have the messages in Twitter and it was included on my last bill for a one time charge of $0.00 and it was showing on both my directv.com and at&t.com packages. Now it no longer shows up on either of those sites. Is anyone else seen it disappear from their account? When I go to my manage packages it is showing up that it can be bought but I don't see it anywhere in my account that I already have it for free.

May just be a site glitch as it also doesn't show I have 2022 MLB Extra Innings but I still have it available to watch.

·
Legend
178 Posts
Question for people that are getting NFL Sunday Ticket or NFL Sunday Ticket Max for free this year. On July 17 I contacted @DirecTV Help on Twitter and they gave me NFL Sunday Ticket Max free. I still have the messages in Twitter and it was included on my last bill for a one time charge of $0.00 and it was showing on both my directv.com and at&t.com packages. Now it no longer shows up on either of those sites. Is anyone else seen it disappear from their account? When I go to my manage packages it is showing up that it can be bought but I don't see it anywhere in my account that I already have it for free.

May just be a site glitch as it also doesn't show I have 2022 MLB Extra Innings but I still have it available to watch.
I just got it a few minues ago, so I don't think it will show on my account yet. If it did, where would I find it?

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
If you will check channel 700-1, on your screen you should see "You are all set to enjoy 2022 NFL Sunday Ticket every Sunday" Season starts Sept. 11th. You should be all set for the season.
Thanks. It does say "You are all set to enjoy 2022 NFL Sunday Ticket every Sunday" Season starts Sept. 11th.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Whoever gets the NFL Sunday Ticket in 2023, the video will still come from CBS & FOX as they have the contract that runs through 2033 to air the NFL on Sunday afternoons. That’s still another 10 years. Amazon or whoever gets the package would just be retransmitting CBS & FOX broadcasts.

·
AllStar
131 Posts
Whoever gets the NFL Sunday Ticket in 2023, the video will still come from CBS & FOX as they have the contract that runs through 2033 to air the NFL on Sunday afternoons. That’s still another 10 years. Amazon or whoever gets the package would just be retransmitting CBS & FOX broadcasts.
Which, unfortunately, still means 1080i (CBS) or 720p (FOX).

·
AllStar
68 Posts
I did the Twitter deal the other day and they immediately offered me NFL ST Max for free when I asked them if they had any deals (I didn't explicitly ask for it for free even). I had been calling a few times over the past couple months and retention couldn't find any deals for me so they kept telling me to call back as the season gets closer.

I still haven't got an email or any other confirmation though. When I go on either site (directv or ATT) I can't find the location of recent transactions like they used to have (only view my recent bill) and I can't even find the area where it shows my package or what i have (if i go to the link above for satellite packages it pretends to load that page but nothing ever finishes loading). Any recommendations?

·
Cool Member/Supporter
304 Posts
I did the Twitter deal the other day and they immediately offered me NFL ST Max for free when I asked them if they had any deals (I didn't explicitly ask for it for free even). I had been calling a few times over the past couple months and retention couldn't find any deals for me so they kept telling me to call back as the season gets closer.

I still haven't got an email or any other confirmation though. When I go on either site (directv or ATT) I can't find the location of recent transactions like they used to have (only view my recent bill) and I can't even find the area where it shows my package or what i have (if i go to the link above for satellite packages it pretends to load that page but nothing ever finishes loading). Any recommendations?
Check channel 700-1 (NFL Sunday Ticket Authorization Confirmation). It should let you know if you have it.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Once logged in at DirecTV.com go up to the menu on the upper right hand side and click "Account Overview". On the next page click on "Manage My Subscription". On the next page scroll to the bottom and click "Sports" under Add-ons and offers. You should see it there.

Font Technology Screenshot Multimedia Rectangle

·
AllStar
68 Posts
Once logged in at DirecTV.com go up to the menu on the upper right hand side and click "Account Overview". On the next page click on "Manage My Subscription". On the next page scroll to the bottom and click "Sports" under Add-ons and offers. You should see it there.

View attachment 32402
Thank you for the step-by-step but the step I am getting stuck on is the Manage My Subscription as I don't see that anywhere on that account overview page. I see "for your information", total balance, my equipment, see what's on my tv, get support, and manage dvr recordings

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Thank you for the step-by-step but the step I am getting stuck on is the Manage My Subscription as I don't see that anywhere on that account overview page. I see "for your information", total balance, my equipment, see what's on my tv, get support, and manage dvr recordings
So at directv.com when you go to "Account Overview" you don't see this screen?

Product Azure Rectangle Font Screenshot

81 - 100 of 117 Posts