· Icon
3,690 Posts
What do u mean bad ?

Love Andrew Siciliano and thr RZC

· Registered
1,165 Posts
What do u mean bad ?

Love Andrew Siciliano and thr RZC
It would be okay if they stuck to one game on the screen at a time, but they will add a second, third, and fourth game to create a mix-screen effect, which makes it unwatchable for me. Even on my 75-inch TV, the images are just too small to watch. It's like watching a game on a cell phone, except that you get the Redzone announcer's description of the games in lieu of the audio from the game telecasts.

· Godfather
422 Posts
It would be okay if they stuck to one game on the screen at a time, but they will add a second, third, and fourth game to create a mix-screen effect, which makes it unwatchable for me. Even on my 75-inch TV, the images are just too small to watch. It's like watching a game on a cell phone, except that you get the Redzone announcer's description of the games in lieu of the audio from the game telecasts.
It's thee RZ Channel, it's not a game channel. they tell you what channel the game is on, so just flip to that station.

Personally, I love having them do the boxes. Of course, I don't have a NFL Team and watch for FF purposes.

· Go Pack Go!!!!
2,805 Posts
Has anyone heard about Dec 24th? is RZ on that day, even tho it's a Saturday. be weird with a limited schedule and I believe there is only 1 4PM game.
It’s only on Sundays- hence ‘Sunday Ticket’.

There’s been some games in the past postponed from Sunday to during the week, which aired on DTV ST, but it’s not a ‘Saturday’ thing…..

Reactions: psunate77

· Go Pack Go!!!!
2,805 Posts
We know- it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. I can still see the quad view on one of my 40” TV’s, so not sure why you can’t see on a 75”. I’m also in fantasy which helps my interest.

· Registered
1,165 Posts
It’s only on Sundays- hence ‘Sunday Ticket’.

There’s been some games in the past postponed from Sunday to during the week, which aired on DTV ST, but it’s not a ‘Saturday’ thing…..
Sunday Ticket will air on Saturday the weekend of December 24-25 due to Christmas being on Sunday. That includes Redzone Channel.

· Go Pack Go!!!!
2,805 Posts
Uggh, forgot about the Christmas Day switch- it’s been awhile. I’ll be on a cruise anyways so I won’t be watching.

Reactions: dtv757

· Registered
1,165 Posts
We know- it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. I can still see the quad view on one of my 40” TV’s, so not sure why you can’t see on a 75”. I’m also in fantasy which helps my interest.
That's a puny TV for watching football, even full-screen games. You must be sitting close to the screen if you're watching those little RZC windows.

· Go Pack Go!!!!
2,805 Posts
The 40 is in my garage. I have 55’s and 65’s in the house. I have no complaints.

· Go Pack Go!!!!
2,805 Posts
Still small. Smallest TV we have is 75”

Wife bought me a 98” last year that is my game room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good for you. You win.

· Registered
51 Posts
So the Thursday night game is on NFL network tape delay 12:15AM-3:15AM Friday every week right? I'm gonna go that route and watch it when I get up Friday morning. Hopefully it works. And hopefully they dont show the final score on the bottom of the screen during the game.

Has anybody watched the Thursday night game on NFL Network on tape delay? Is it the whole game? Do they not show the final score on the bottom of the screen during the game?

· Registered
1,165 Posts
So the Thursday night game is on NFL network tape delay 12:15AM-3:15AM Friday every week right? I'm gonna go that route and watch it when I get up Friday morning. Hopefully it works. And hopefully they dont show the final score on the bottom of the screen during the game.

Has anybody watched the Thursday night game on NFL Network on tape delay? Is it the whole game? Do they not show the final score on the bottom of the screen during the game?
Yes, the Thursday night game gets a replay overnight on NFL network, as do the other primetime games. It might be a good idea to block out the ticker at the bottom of the screen, as well as using the 30-second skip for commercial breaks. You can never be sure what NFL Network might do. I recall watching a delayed showing of a preseason game one time when they used one of the commercial breaks to announce the final score and give a quick recap of the game I was watching.

· Icon
3,690 Posts
I love RZC, SZC (and wish D* had NBA crunch time)

And love Andrew Siciliano over hansen .

I tried hansen one year was not the same

I guess everyone different but I love these type of channels and the D* mix channels

· Registered
1,165 Posts
The Thursday night games on Amazon remain available on the Prime app for several weeks. I checked today and the last eight games are still available to watch. The video quality is far superior to NFL Network and you don't have to put up with the scrolling ticker on the bottom of the screen. The downside is the poor DVR functionality - the 10-second skip, no preview when fast-forwarding, and no resume if you stop watching.

121 - 140 of 182 Posts