DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· AllStar
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three gripes...

When you first enter the mix channel, it takes a very long time to get the cursor going so you can change the audio. This is especially annoying when flipping from a dedicated game back to the mix channel. You can potentially miss the sound from that game depending on where it is in the mix.

The Player/Stat track feature won't subsequently work if you hit EXIT to back out of it. You're forced to reload the channel (and then endure the sound cursor lag).

If you hit SELECT on a game that is blacked out on the ST channels, why isn't it smart enough to take you right to the local channel that's showing the game? It sits there and searches forever and you end up having to go there manually. And at the very least, after doing this once, the thing should be smart enough to know where it is if you want to do this again.

Or am I the only one with these issues?

· Hall Of Fame
4,745 Posts
jrinck,
I've turned off the player/stat feature - I've found it to really slow down either of my HR20-700 receivers.

The overall speed of the "active" features is simply not functional right now. It's just way tooooo slow.

· AllStar
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wilbur_the_goose said:
jrinck,
I've turned off the player/stat feature - I've found it to really slow down either of my HR20-700 receivers.

The overall speed of the "active" features is simply not functional right now. It's just way tooooo slow.
I think I'll turn off the stat-track feature, too. I have my laptop next to me, anyway, and the Yahoo Stat-Tracker is much more convenient.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.