DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since upgrading to IOS 6 on my 4S I have been testing apps. The Sunday ticket app keeps crashing out after I click to watch live video on the red zone channel. Anyone else having issues? I am not on wifi at the moment

· Registered
6,660 Posts
"compnurd" said:
Since upgrading to IOS 6 on my 4S I have been testing apps. The Sunday ticket app keeps crashing out after I click to watch live video on the red zone channel. Anyone else having issues? I am not on wifi at the moment
Works fine for me. I've been on iOS 6 for weeks.

· King of Awesome
995 Posts
This is a current issue with iOS6 and the Sunday Ticket Mobile app. Hopefully a fix will be pushed through soon! I don't have any issues with it but a few people have been.

Apparently it's mainly affecting people on 3G/4G. So maybe switching to wifi will help? (that last part is just me speculating)

· Icon
553 Posts
My wife ran the Sunday Ticket app on her new iPhone5 this Sunday. Two issues:

1) The app would crash when she'd click on "Watch Live." She had to uninstall/reinstall a few times to get it to work. (She was trying to watch the start of the Eagles/Cardinals game while we were inside Lucas Oil Stadium watching the Colts blow the game, so we thought it might be related to the large amount of users in one location. Although the LTE signal was great on my Galaxy Note as well as her iPhone5, and an AT&T rep told me that Lucas Oil Stadium is the spot with the single most available bandwidth in the country, since Verizon and AT&T were both heavily touting the arrival of LTE for the Super Bowl back in February.)

2) The video doesn't fill the screen! There is black on the top, bottom, left, and right sides of the image. Since I am not an Apple guy, I couldn't figure out how to get it to zoom to fit the whole screen.

· Icon
553 Posts
Follow up: She didn't have the crashing problem later in the day when we got home and used the Wi-fi. The problem occurred when we were at the stadium using the AT&T LTE signal. So it does indeed look to be limited to using a cellular signal rather than wi-fi.

· Math Wiz
148 Posts
The app provided no video for me today on my ipad 2 with iOS 6. I was connected via wifi. I had to use an iPhone on iOS 5 to watch football today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.