DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else loved it as much as I did yesterday? Got to see some amazing last second field goals and plays to decide the games and missed none of the action. This is by far the best thing to happen to Sunday Ticket!

·
Godfather
540 Posts
kruegs said:
Who else loved it as much as I did yesterday? Got to see some amazing last second field goals and plays to decide the games and missed none of the action. This is by far the best thing to happen to Sunday Ticket!
The thing that I didnt get yesterday is that when the Dallas/Arizona Game and SF/Phily games were in the last few minutes and both were still close, the RXC decides to show highlights of the early games.

Granted, I have 3 tv's right next to each other, so i can just change the channels, but I like keeping the middle tv with sound to rzc all day.

great job otherwise though.

·
Icon
808 Posts
The endings to the early games were just amazing. 4 Come-From-Behind wins happening within seconds of one another! Thanks, Red Zone Channel.

·
Legend
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do however agree on the comment about highlights during the late games that were close. I ended up switching directly to the Dallas/Cards game to catch the end including OT at that point. Prior to that, my TV was on RZC from 11AM on.

·
Legend
121 Posts
Who ever thought up the Red Zone Channel should have their salary hiked up and given a 900 year contract. This channel rules, why flip from game-to-game-to-game when I can get the best of all worlds and of course the witty repartee of Andrew "ears" Siciliano . When you team sucks rotten eggs, at least you get the best of the best.

RED ZONE CHANNEL FTW

·
Godfather
336 Posts
They can get a raise as soon as you can order just the Red Zone channel on it's own!

That being said, I like the way the use all the remotes on the desk paired up with the teams that are going head to head.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.