DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AllStar
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see a change in the way the ST displays the video...

You know when you hit the red button to get the scores around the screen, then if you want to switch away from the current game you can do so by selecting that games score, hit select, and the channel changes?

Well when it switches the screen goes to the new game in full screen. I'd like to see the video in the window change, keeping the scores around the image. Because once I get to the new game, I hit the red button (again) to get the scores back. I can't be the only one annoyed by this extra step. Am I?

·
Legend
177 Posts
jsherm007 said:

You know when you hit the red button to get the scores around the screen, then if you want to switch away from the current game you can do so by selecting that games score, hit select, and the channel changes?

Well when it switches the screen goes to the new game in full screen. I'd like to see the video in the window change, keeping the scores around the image. Because once I get to the new game, I hit the red button (again) to get the scores back. I can't be the only one annoyed by this extra step. Am I?
agreed, it was tough watching that vikes game yesterday. Of course I thought all NFL was boring after watching the Ohio State vs. Mich game on Saturday, that was a great game.

·
AllStar
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, OSU v Michigan was great. Although I had to rewire the OTA to the plasma to get the game in HD... Well that's another topic. But hopefully by January 8th the OTA will be enabled.

But as for the ST, they should make some changes to how that game switching happens.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
jsherm007 said:

Yes, it is counter-intuitive to lose the wrap around score box when you select a game from that same wrap around. I thought that was dumb from day 1. Otherwise, I LOVE that feature...use it all the time for the early games.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.