DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Legend
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a subscriber to Sunday Ticket, but I do not have an HD box. So, I don't think that superfan is worth $100 just for the Redzone and Game Mix channels. Is there anyway that I can get this package for free since I wouldn't even be using the HD capabilities of it?

It's no big deal if I can't, as I usually just pick a game and watch it, but I was curious.

· Godfather
415 Posts
So, you don't have HD capability, but you just want the Redzone and Game Mix channels for free? Not likely. Those little addons are one of the ways D* can justify charging the outrageous extra $$$ for the Superfan package.

· Godfather
306 Posts
911medic said:
So, you don't have HD capability, but you just want the Redzone and Game Mix channels for free? Not likely. Those little addons are one of the ways D* can justify charging the outrageous extra $$$ for the Superfan package.
I wish they could pull the mix channel out of the Superfan package. It would just be a nice starting point when you are not sure which game to watch.
That would be a great addition to the normal package, and maybe worth $20 more for the season.

I can understand the RZN Channels being an add-on since they actually have to produce it. I really liked it for week 1 freeview, but not that much.

· Banned
614 Posts
kenpac89 said:
I am a subscriber to Sunday Ticket, but I do not have an HD box. So, I don't think that superfan is worth $100 just for the Redzone and Game Mix channels. Is there anyway that I can get this package for free since I wouldn't even be using the HD capabilities of it?

It's no big deal if I can't, as I usually just pick a game and watch it, but I was curious.
This is the current offer:

Order NFL Sunday Ticket by 10/28/2006 and get $99 SuperFan package FREE.

USE OFFER CODE : SF4U

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.