DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· AllStar
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that are Sunday Ticket subscribers, when you login to Directv and go to the Sports / NFL Sunday Ticket section, does it still show an option to Order Now, or is that option gone? The reason I ask is because this is my first year subscribing and I had to call and argue to get my Superfan for free, even though I had a mailing that said order by 7/31 and get $30 off and Superfan for free. I ordered it on 7/30 and Superfan never showed up. After about an hour on the phone last night, she finally added it for free, but she was saying that she couldn't find NFL Sunday Ticket on my account, even though I could see it just fine on the internet. So I'm wondering if something is still screwed up on my account that I have it on my account but they are still offering it to me to pay for it yet again or if everyone sees this screwup...

Thanks!

· Cool Member
16 Posts
flava said:
For those of you that are Sunday Ticket subscribers... does it still show an option to Order Now, or is that option gone?
I am seeing yellow buttons to order even though "My Setup" -- "Current Setup" shows me subbed to Sunday Ticket and Superfan (separate entries for each).

I would suspect the page with the buttons does not know we are already subbed.

Good luck,
Token

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.