DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I've seen it posted but couldn't find it when I searched for it but what are the test channels to make sure your account is properly authorized for Sunday Ticket and Superfan?

· Hall Of Fame
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sunday ticket is showing but don't see Super Fan on the account. First time getting the package for me so I'm excited :D :hurah: I already submitted an email about that but wanted to test it if I could.

I'm a 49ers fan and my wife is a Dolphins fan and we live in Portland, OR so wouldn't get to see many of their games with out it. :eek2: Maybe next year our teams will look like they will do well enough to get more national coverage =)

· Hall Of Fame
5,000 Posts
I'm good to go. I checked my account and the free SuperFan does show on my account. I also can see the -1 channels on the guide now.

· Hall Of Fame
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dvdmth said:
In my case, the Sunday Ticket channels (SD and HD) are NOT grayed out, but channel 107 shows error 732 ("Check Internet connection or phone line to order" or something to that effect). Should I worry?
I know their recording says that you have to have you receiver connected to a phone line and can't be over due on charges to order the sports packs. Maybe you receiver has PPV charges sitting on it that haven't been reported yet. Do you have a phone line or internet connection hooked up? If you have internet hooked up does it work for DOD etc?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.