DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
AllStar
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any luck with the Sunday Ticket today? So far so good here. I recorded Cowboys-Redskins and it recorded the entire 4:30 hours and still shows in the MyVOD list. I'm currently recording Steelers-Broncos to see if I can replicate the success. On a negative note, I set it to record Maryland-Clemson yesterday, padded it by 1 hour and it ended up recording only the first 49 minutes....weird. Before that, recording anything non-Mpeg4 had been pretty reliable.

·
Godfather
420 Posts
Recorded Buccanears/Saints and Redskins/Cowboys, both on at the same time. Recorded both in HD. No problems whatsoever, thank god because the end of the Redskins/Cowboys was pretty wild!

·
Godfather
340 Posts
wakajawaka said:
No problems whatsoever, thank god because the end of the Redskins/Cowboys was pretty wild!
Thank God for ST! The network game was Dolphins/Bears (yawn). The Cowboys/Redskins game was awesome. I don't even like either team. But man, constant action and an exciting finish. What more could a football fan ask for!:D

·
Premium Member
2,522 Posts
Twosted said:
Thank God for ST! The network game was Dolphins/Bears (yawn). The Cowboys/Redskins game was awesome. I don't even like either team. But man, constant action and an exciting finish. What more could a football fan ask for!:D
Didn't see it, but who prevailed?

·
Godfather
340 Posts
Donnie Byrd said:
Didn't see it, but who prevailed?
Redskins. It was crazy. *******'s kicker (Can't remember his name) missed a 49yd fieldgoal. Then the Cowboys got a chance. Vanderjagts (I know I mispelled that) fieldgoal was blocked, skins recovred and ran it to the 50. Time ran out but the Cowboys got tagged 15 yds for a facemask. Since the game can't end on a def. penalty the skins got one more play. This time the kicker made it. Final Boys 19, Skins 21. It was good.:D

Edit: If you have ST, set up a record for the 30 min. shortcut. I think I may even record that one.

·
Godfather
260 Posts
I had a local HD issue problem on the Broncos game as they were showing it in SD on both channels, so I switched to the ST-HD channel and they still had the Bears-Fins game going, then they switched into HD.

Didn't record anything today but I did get the OU-aTm game to record off the local ABC-HD channel with a pad without problem.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
mikepatt said:
What is the shortcut? I have ST, but am not familiar with the shortcut.

Thanks,
Mike
Channels 731, 732 Monday and Tuesday have every ST game replayed in 30 minutes, no commercial, every play! Pretty neat.

·
Legend
126 Posts
mikepatt said:
Thanks! That is a great feature I had no idea was there!
I believe you need to pay for the SuperFan addition to the Sunday Ticket to get the Short Cuts games on 731, 732.

·
Mentor
32 Posts
Had record set on Vikes 49ers game...came home. Nothing there. Amazing Race had no issues recording just not the ST - Vikes 49ers game.

Not really a big deal cuz I don't think I could of watched that mess of an offensive onslaught but still would like to know why it did not record.

·
Godfather
415 Posts
Frodtab said:
I believe you need to pay for the SuperFan addition to the Sunday Ticket to get the Short Cuts games on 731, 732.
Yep, you need the SF package to get the shortcuts, not just ST.

·
Godfather
425 Posts
1Indy79 said:
Anybody have any luck with the Sunday Ticket today? So far so good here. I recorded Cowboys-Redskins and it recorded the entire 4:30 hours and still shows in the MyVOD list. I'm currently recording Steelers-Broncos to see if I can replicate the success.
I recorded the same 2 games. It deleted the Steelers game! The Cowboys game was still there.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,014 Posts
There's an existing thread on that topic to post to, TMullenJr.

·
Legend
210 Posts
ST went well but the NBC night game that I watched while recording deleted it self when I got to the end of the playback

Not a ST issue but ...

·
Godfather
425 Posts
bidger said:
There's an existing thread on that topic to post to, TMullenJr.
Why are you singling me out? I was responding to the OP as I had recorded the same two games that he referenced.

I know there is another post. In fact there were 2 that were opened at the same time (One I had opened) that the mods had merged.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,014 Posts
Not singling you out, just looking to make sure that incidents are documented in one central thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.