DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started watching the game on 30 minute-delay, and realized that this is one of the rare occasions where I was fast forwarding through the show instead of the commercials! :lol:

With about 2 minutes to go in the first half, I thought the two Dorito's commercials and the eTrade babies were pretty good. /steve

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
The superbowl is on today? OMG what channel? Actually they should just put it on PPV.

Squeelers will win by 21 pts. anyway.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,922 Posts
Steve said:
I started watching the game on 30 minute-delay, and realized that this is one of the rare occasions where I was fast forwarding through the show instead of the commercials! :lol:

With about 2 minutes to go in the first half, I thought the two Dorito's commercials and the eTrade babies were pretty good. /steve
I must say that I though the etrade babies was one of the worst so far.

·
Legend
145 Posts
The Jay Leno comercial about his new show at 10 pm was very effective and funny. Jay driving in a sports car numbered 10 where all he did was smile. Short and sweet.

Well done:)

·
Hall Of Fame
4,873 Posts
The commercials were good, but if I were watching it recorded, I still would have used FF and not felt like I missed anything.

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
machavez00 said:
BTW, all the ads were awful.
I agree. Way down from previous years.

My two favorites were the Cheetos with the pigeons and the Bud Light with the skier. The Bud ad with the horse fetching the stick was OK, but the rest were just so-so regular everyday commercials.

·
Banned
4,231 Posts
GoDaddy comercial by far the BEST!!!

·
The Shadow Knows!
37,060 Posts
I was actually pleasantly surprised by the NBC ads. The production values were excellent. Otherwise, I'm not really feeling any of them were memorable. Budweiser... oh how the mighty have fallen. Many other manufacturers were just riffing off old campaigns. Even the new Star Trek trailer was not as impressive as I'd hoped.

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Steve said:

that dorita commercial was made by a couple guys from cincy and they won a million dollars for that commercial:eek2:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
The Jack in Box commercial was a grabber. We still like the Clydesdales. Coke using Peter and the Wolf was good.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,922 Posts
Wire Paladin said:
The Jay Leno comercial about his new show at 10 pm was very effective and funny. Jay driving in a sports car numbered 10 where all he did was smile. Short and sweet.

Well done:)
One of the best

·
Rescued Racers Live Here
982 Posts
For the guys living in the LA DMA, was it just me or was that stupid anime LA ad WAY loud or what?? (I'm not real sure what the ad was even for...just that it scared the dogs when it came on....)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.