DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Legend
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is SuperCast new this year? If not, then when did the download become availble in past years? I'd like to test the SuperCast before the kick-off tonight.

Thanks

· Hall Of Fame
1,221 Posts
Fa C Shus said:
Is SuperCast new this year? If not, then when did the download become availble in past years? I'd like to test the SuperCast before the kick-off tonight.

Thanks
Games for supercast are only available for the actual NFL Sunday Ticket games. Therefore, the game tonight will not be able on it unless I am mistaken. Also, if a game is televised in your local market on your local channels, it too will not be available via Supercast (as will not any games blacked out in your are due to non attendance).

· Hall Of Fame
4,743 Posts
ccr1958 said:
what if both are 0-15...i thought
the last six weeks of the regular
season could be altered for prime time....though that
would be unlikey with dallas i suppose
nfl network games are set....only cbs/fox games can be flexed to sunday nite.

dallas 0-15....good 1. :lol:

· Legend
123 Posts
ccr1958 said:
what if both are 0-15...i thought
the last six weeks of the regular
season could be altered for prime time....though that
would be unlikey with dallas i suppose
That's just the NBC Sunday night games. Flex schedule kicks in for the last half of the season or so.

· Lifetime Achiever
28,927 Posts
dcowboy7 said:
was supposed to be available 9/01 but is late. (what a shock)

see here:
http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=134782
SuperFan will most certainly be available by Sunday .. so no, it's not late .. as for 9/1, yes that date was on the website at one point, but has long since been removed .. nothing to worry about.

· Hall Of Fame
4,743 Posts
Doug Brott said:
SuperFan will most certainly be available by Sunday .. so no, it's not late .. as for 9/1, yes that date was on the website at one point, but has long since been removed.
too late....they already said 9/01....thats cheating. :D

like when seinfeld wanted to return the jacket "for spite" and the store said thats not a reason so then he said he "just didnt like it" but they said too late he had already said spite.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.