DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Icon
715 Posts
I've had Dish Network since 1997. Dropped it last December, but reinstated the supers and whatever locals I can get. I'm in the heart of Orange County and reinstated for the baseball season. Wanted the locals (LA) and supers. I got all of the supers back - even though the zip on the Dish website would tell me otherwise. I get KTLA which is local, WPIX, KWGN and WSBK. Mostly wanted the 2 for baseball, but all is fine :).

LA locals brought me to ask about what I qualify for distant channels. My address got me WCBS and WABC w/o waivers. I have WABC and WCBS on DirecTV, but needed waivers. Just trying to get WNBC and WNYW which has proven to be more difficult for waivers and even after sucking up to the guy at KNBC who decides the waivers and that hasn't even worked. :( :)

My advise is to just call Dish and see what happens. Sometime soon, I may switch my ABC and CBS on Dish like others I know to match up good with sports for football, but that's down the road. :) You may get all of the supers after all :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.