DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
You know what bugged me the most about this episode? Paschal! What is up with his attitude. Kathy tells him that the alliance of 4 is just using them as pawns so that John and Tammy can win, and Paschal's response was, "So?" Neleh wasn't much better. When Kathy told her about it, she said, "There's always gonna be alliances. You just have to be quiet or you'll be the next one picked off." Can they not add? Do they not want to win? Why did it take so long to realize that the best thing to do in order for them to win would be to get rid of John. They had to get beat over the head with that lame immunity challenge before it finally sunk in!

I mean, if you're serious about playing the game and trying to win, at some point you're going to have to do some lying. So the people playing the game are being stupidly naive to expect others to always be truthful. (For crying out loud though, if you have to lie, at least do a credible job of it. Zoe has to be one of the worst liars in the world.)

But from the perspective of watching the show, I really don't like the people who keep flip-flopping loyalties. That's why I can't stand V. I can understand a flip-flop like Neleh and Pascal did in the last episode after they got smacked in the face with the realization that they could hope to finish no better than 5th and 6th if they stuck with John ... but I can't stand the kind of flip-flopping V has done, where she just attaches herself like a leech to whoever appears to have power for the moment.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,849 Posts
Kathy must go! She is soooo annoying. I have really enjoyed Survivor 4. John getting voted out caught me totally off guard last week, but it was great!

·
Your Neighborhood Liasion
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Who's going this week? My money is on either Sean or Tammy. The new block doesn't need Sean anymore to still have numbers superiority, and Tammy is the next most powerful member of the "others" now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.