DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Icon
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else miss the recording of Survivor tonight? I have it set up as a series link and it had a 3R icon next to it, but when I checked the LIST around 8:02 it wasn't there. I checked the guide and it lost ir's 3R icon. Smallville started recording fine....

·
Godfather
267 Posts
Hearing things like this scares me. The main reason I upgraded to the HR20 was because our HR10 kept losing recordings (several Survivor episodes!). We ended up buying Survivor episodes off iTunes every time that happened. I hope our HR20 doesn't start doing that!!!

·
I used to be a rocket scientist
12,182 Posts
We're watching a CSI recorded tonight off Spike and Survivor is recording just fine in the background (Nashville MPEG2 SD local).

·
Icon
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Strange thing is that nothing appears in the history about it being cancelled, partial, etc...

·
Registered
14,718 Posts
FWIW, it was just a recap show tonight.

·
Icon
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, but my wife HAS to see it. Glad I had it schefuled on the ReplayTV. :)

·
Icon
650 Posts
my survivor is there

·
Icon
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought it may have been a something in the description that caused it not to record tonight. Guess not...

·
Hall Of Fame
2,019 Posts
Mine recorded fine, but as soon as I saw it was a recap, I deleted it. I hate recap shows. Maybe, I could understand it on Lost as that's kind of complicated and you might miss something, but c'mon, Desperate Housewives and now Survivor? I'm sure there are more. Just give me a new show!

·
Legend/Supporter
977 Posts
I have a SD tivo, Survivor didn't record for me. I checked before we left Wednesday and it was in the to do list. Came home late Thursday night and it hadn't recorded. Got the generic message that someone here modified the season pass... but no one was here to do so. Good thing it was just a recap show.

·
Hall Of Fame
4,922 Posts
I got survivor (it was a clip show) but I missed other recordings this week. :flaiming

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.