DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That one chick on Survivor in the little bathing suit is hot! What were those guys thinking trying to vote her off? They must be gay.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I agree ... I really liked Sarah .. great body and truly worth keeping her on just to look at!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Loved the comment about how she spent a whole bunch to buy that body! ROFL! Definitely not to bad to look at, though - you know that's the real reason she's there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a pretty eclectic group. Should be a fun series. The island they are on is beautiful. I'd pay to go there for 39 days! A local girl is in the group, Neleh. She is from Layton, another suburb of Salt Lake. Seems like a nice girl from a nice family. Don't know how long she'll last, but it'll be fun to watch.

Karl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I especially like how Sara stripped down to a bikini in mere seconds as people were still coming ashore for the first time. That screamed exhibitionist -- and no, I'm not complaining.

From the first glance, it should be miles better than that lame one in Africa.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It seems like this group has it much easier than the Africa bunch. An abundant clean water source and lots of food. The only thing is that they will never get a box of matches so if I were them, I would be treating the magnifying glass like gold!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts