DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Icon
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Dish Network still sale SW21 switches? How much do they cost now days?

In 98' or '99 (whenever the Phoenix locals came out and before they moved to 119 on a temporary basis), I got a Dish 500 dish for 110 and 119. I didn't get LNB's with the Dish 500 as I had several of those and wanted to use 2 of them. The Dish 500 has this plastic thing on it where the LNB's don't fit in it and I have to wrap electrical/duct tape around the casing and put a rock on top of the LNB's to get the LNB's to work in the right angle. My question is does Dish Network still sale these plastic casing things on Dish 500's for the LNB's? If not, what do they use now? Can I just pick up one of these "newer" casing things up at a dealer somewhere and screw it into the existing 500?

Thanks for answering if anyone knows.

· Icon
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys, thanks! Race - congrats on # 400. All I need for the Dish 500 is the LNB casing thing that has to be better than my plastic one I got a few years ago. I didn't see anything that I could use. I guess I should of kept my SW21 switch instead of giving it to a friend? :) I'll try locally and see what can be found. That's got to be cheaper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.