I got mine installed today, too. I actually took some time to clean up the rats nets of cabling I had in the attic. The feeds from my dish come into the attic of my porch that is against the second story of the house. The installers put in two WB68’s in parallel but just had them lying between the joists. I put a piece of OSB onto the side of the 2nd story wall and attached everything to that and bundled all the cabling and replaced all the connectors with compression fittings. I also tied down all the network, phone and OTA cable, so I was working on it most of the day. Getting the receivers “talking” tot eh SWM was a no-brainer. I connected them one at a time and they automatically detected the SWM. It’s nice not to have all those BBC’s (except for one on the H20 – it and the R15 are still connected to one of the WB6’s I kept connected.
I took a photo of the end product. Incoming feeds from the sat (and the loose one from the cable) are in the upper right corner. They go through four splitters to the WB68 (top left) and SWM8 (bottom left). I used a 4-port splitter (bottom center) from the SWM8 to feed the four HR20’s. The splitter on the lower right is for OTA.