Very true. Still, this isn't too shabby! 550VA! Here's the skinny:
The AV550SC Backup Power Block provides the highest level of protection for structured cabling installations (ie. telephone, Internet and coax connections). With reliable battery backup, surge protection and EMI/RFI line noise filtering, the AV550SC provides a complete protection solution for audio/video distribution systems by supporting modems, routers, RF amplifiers, network interfaces, cameras, modulators and other equipment through all power problems. In the event of a power failure, the AV550SC includes an auto-restart feature that eliminates the need to perform an on-site restart. In addition, when a modem or router freeze-up occurs, the AV550SC features a recycle/reset button with sequential outlet startup for proper modem and router rebooting.
* Structured wiring installations
* AV550SC backup power block
* Detachable 6 in. C14 power cord
* Owner's manual with warranty information
* 3 widely-spaced AC outlets (2 Auxiliary, 1 Modem)power, reset or start up connected equipment during a blackout or system freeze-up (provide battery backup, surge protection and EMI/RFI filtering) - 4 outlets total
* 60-second delay-on AC outlet (router) powers and resets the router during a blackout or system freeze-up and delays router start-up for proper system rebooting (provides battery backup, surge protection and EMI/RFI filtering)
* 12V DC (1-Amp) output connector provides an additional output power source for 12V DC devices as well as battery backup protection for 4 devices
* Recycle/reset button resets connected equipment during system freeze-ups with sequential outlet startup
* HD-compatible 2.2GHz coax jacks protect connected coax lines against surge damage and filter disruptive EMI/RFI line noise.
* Tel/modem/DSL jacks protect connected telephone,modem or DSL lines against surge damage and filter disruptive EMI/RFI line noise
* IEC power input connector accepts included 6-inch power cord
* Diagnostic/Overload LEDs: Alert users to potential power problems before they affect connected equipment.
* Resettable circuit breaker prevents dangerous system overloads
* Auto-restart capability eliminates the need to perform an on-site restart
* 550VA/300 watts standby UPS system
* Convenient installation designed to fit in the bottom left corner of structured wiring enclosures without the need for mounting screws or brackets
* Mounting screw holes are included on the back of the unit for convenient board, wall or ceiling mounting (for projectors)
* Customizable labels for easier cord/cable indentification and maintenance
* 2 year warranty
And here's a review with a cuple of good pics: