DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,965 Posts
It only gets worse every year...I can watch my local news that is owned by ABC and they find time to tell me about some Dancing with the starts BS!.....What does that have to do with news...Just a cheap advertisement they slip in!
Before long your screen will look like a NASCAR vehicle.

·
Premium Member
2,965 Posts
Streaming, why does everyone bring up streaming.. not everyone can do streaming stuff .

Beyond sports there's a reason most of us still have DirecTV!
Because streaming is the future. Most people do not have the issues that you have. I think you have said you have Cox Cable...are there zero other options you have for internet service that works? Not one other place in your location?

·
Premium Member
2,965 Posts
I'm tired of reading about streaming this and streaming that

I enjoy my DirecTV .

Don't like buffering the fuzzy picture or the blurry images (via streaming) . I tried watching a wnba game on prime the other day picture was complete trash. Even hard wired connection

But anyways back to syfi channel and annoying tv bugs

And streaming is not the answer for everyone
Streaming, why does everyone bring up streaming.. not everyone can do streaming stuff .
You're the one that interrupts every thread complaining about DOCSIS and your internet service every time streaming is brought up. When people try to help you...you get defensive. Your internet service problems does not seem likely in your example. You only need 8 MBPS to watch an HD Stream from DirecTV Stream and that is a high bitrate for most services. I think Netflix and Youtube TV only require about 5 MBPS for their HD feeds so you are telling us you can't stream even one stream? Also a fuzzy or blurry picture is not the result of inadequate internet service. As others have told you. You need to address the problem. Complaining about it on an internet forum is not going to resolve the issue for you.

·
Premium Member
2,965 Posts
And streaming is viable for the majority of the population. If you don't want to read it just scroll on by. Others have interest in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts