DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Donnie Byrd, the man who asked me to be a mod in these forums....

Is morning the loss of his mother, who passed this weekend. Please take a moment in your day to send a quick thought out to him, and anyone that has ever lost someone in their lives.

Earl

·
9 Posts
so sorry to hear about your loss may god bless u and your family. i lost my father march 24 2006 due to a auto wreck. i will keep u and your family in my thoughts hang in there. take care!

·
Hall Of Fame
2,014 Posts
Best wishes & condolences to you & your loved ones. Be strong for them & yourself Donnie.

·
Godfather
313 Posts
Donnie
I know how trying losing a parent is. Remember though that things will get better. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family and may God bless you all in your time of trouble.
Larry

·
Hall Of Fame
1,951 Posts
Donnie,
I lost my dad when I was just 16 so this is an unfortunate thing that we share -- losing a parent. When you get sad about losing her, just sit back and think about all the great times she gave you. It's hard for me to remember a lot of the times, but those great times are a blessing. As Larry G said, times will get better. They never get easy, but they'll get easier. May God be with you!

·
Legend
188 Posts
I know what you are going through. I lost my mother a year and a half ago.I am only 35 and she was 53 when she passed. The loss you are feeling will get better, but I don't think it ever goes away. My thoughts are with you and your family during this trying and difficult time.

·
Godfather
415 Posts
Donnie, best wishes as you grieve. Hope you have good family support as times like these are when it really comes together for one another.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.