DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,522 Posts
Just a moment to check in guys & gals. With all my heart and that of my family, i sincerely appreciate the thoughts. It is especially gratifying to know that even those who i, nor my family has never met, have feelings for our loss.

My mother was my heart and i miss her so, but she is peaceful and without pain.

Again, from all of my family,.................Thank You.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
HockeyKat said:
I'm very sorry for your loss, Donnie. I can't magine what losing a parent is like. May she rest in peace.
I can really speak for Donnie, but I understand (as my Dad passed away almost 6 months ago)....

I am sure Donnie would say the same thing.... If your parents (or any family member friend) is still with you... take the time to make sure you see them and hug them... as when the day comes and you can't any more.....

There really is nothing to describe it :(

I hope you are doing well Donnie... See you soon.

·
Large Hairless ApeCutting Edge: ECHELON '08
5,222 Posts
Donnie, my sympathy. I lost my mom almost 4 years ago now, one day after her 66th birthday. She's in my thoughts, as I'm sure your mom is in yours.

·
Premium Member
2,522 Posts
As i said earlier today, my family and i sincerely thank all of you for your thoughts. Your words have helped make things easier and have been most comforting. With that said, i have also expressed my deepest gratitude to my friend and fellow Mod, Earl, and have asked that he remove or unstick the thread at his discretion.

Again, My family and i thank all of you for your thoughts. :)

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.