DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Icon
1,306 Posts
grate88 said:
Anyone else getting micro-freezes constantly during the Phi/Mil game?
YEP.

Those folks who don't see or hear any problems, in my actual verifiable, reality, those folks (sorry in advance) simply aren't watching/listing very close.

Case in point: I've been having (and posted a comment) at this thread:

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=141388

Yet, I was over at my in-laws last night, caught a bit of the Cubs/Dodgers game, mentioned the problems I'm having, and got a 'NOT HERE' from both my sister and brother-in-law.

Then, in the course of oh, 10 minutes or so, I pointed out the glitches happening on their system (HR20-700) as well.

"Oh....! That's what you're talking about! We get that all the time, and simply ignore it!"

So, the comments of others, particularly here on the internet, has to be taken with a grain of salt, about the size of Lot's Wife.

In short, most folks wouldn't recognize problems unless it came out pf the tv set and grabbed them by the.... you get the point. This goes double (or triple) for the standard CSR one may talk to if they actually break down and call DirecTV.

· Godfather
288 Posts
1948GG said:
YEP.

Those folks who don't see or hear any problems, in my actual verifiable, reality, those folks (sorry in advance) simply aren't watching/listing very close.

Case in point: I've been having (and posted a comment) at this thread:

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=141388

Yet, I was over at my in-laws last night, caught a bit of the Cubs/Dodgers game, mentioned the problems I'm having, and got a 'NOT HERE' from both my sister and brother-in-law.

Then, in the course of oh, 10 minutes or so, I pointed out the glitches happening on their system (HR20-700) as well.

"Oh....! That's what you're talking about! We get that all the time, and simply ignore it!"

So, the comments of others, particularly here on the internet, has to be taken with a grain of salt, about the size of Lot's Wife.

In short, most folks wouldn't recognize problems unless it came out pf the tv set and grabbed them by the.... you get the point. This goes double (or triple) for the standard CSR one may talk to if they actually break down and call DirecTV.
Wow. That's a relief.

I'm obviously getting these glitches - but I'm not noticing them!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

· Hall Of Fame
6,035 Posts
No issues whatsoever on any of the TBS games I've watched and I watch closely.

· Legend
104 Posts
I have noticed some glitches lately, seems like it has increased in the past week or so.

Last night during the Red Sox game TBS was glitching every occasionally on their HD channel.

· Hall Of Fame
6,035 Posts
bwaldron said:
Huh. I've seen and heard a few glitches in the coverage this week. Not many, mind you, and not major ones.
Maybe a bird was sitting on your dish or something right at those exact moments. Not sure how else many of us would see or hear no issues on TBS HD and others have seen/heard some issues.

· Godfather
306 Posts
Currently watching the Phillies/Brewers game on TBS-HD now. I dont know how to describe it but for a few seconds at a time, sounds and voices become distorted. Sounds like something from the matrix. whatever it is, its definitely getting on my nerves.

· Legend
198 Posts
The major glitch I have seen has come from the CUBS...

· Hall Of Fame
3,041 Posts
Yes there have been glitches...especially when my Angels have men on base and can't get a clutch hit. There's a major glitch with Howie Kendrick right now as well.

:mad:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.