Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cool Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

If I sighn up to Dish they are offering Ten dollars off my bill each month for ten months. My question is - how does this work? Would I have to send something in to them and then they send me a ten dollar check each month or would they automatically take ten dollars off my check?

Thanks!

·
Legend
137 Posts
Make sure you send it via certified RRR mail. I have sent it by regular mail twice and they claim they never got it. Meanwhile, the 60 day time limit ran out and I am supposedly not eligible because of a late submission. This is a scam. They tell you to wait 8 to 10 weeks for it to show on your bill, and if it doesn't, it's too late to resubmit. I resubmitted mine anyway. I doubt I'll get it. If I don't, hello Directv, goodby Dish!!!!

·
AllStar
62 Posts
anex80 said:
You have to fill out a form, similar to a rebate form, and send it in. After about one billing cycle, you start to see a $10 credit on your monthly bill.
Or two, or three, or four billing cycles. Ours took four plus a nudge to the ceo email address. :nono2:

After 3-4 weeks call the phone number on the form to confirm receipt of your form by the rebate processor. If they don't acknowledge receipt in four weeks, send it again. Certified Mail Return Receipt is a good idea.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.