DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Icon
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This show doesn't skimp on the action and explosions :up:

... and we keep Cameron around, despite the broken chip. Yummm, more Summer Glau :up: x 3

Finally, uh, gee, who didn't see that female shape shiftin' Terminator popping up there at the end?

· Icon
748 Posts
Skynet is finally getting smart. Sending a T-X/T-1000 back to build itself rather than rather than relying on those irresponsible humans to do it.:D

· Premium Member
21,658 Posts
I figured she was a bad "guy" intending to create SkyNet... but I thought she'd just be a disgruntled future-soldier who turned bad and went back to ensure SkyNet happened BUT to hopefully befriend the machines... so I actually was surprised to see the morphing action.

That kind of thing is expensive on a weekly budget, so again surprising to introduce a regular character like that... although, on the plus side it means they can at a moment's notice recast the baddie because it can shapechange!

· AllStar
89 Posts
The show was good - but FOX 59 in Indy dropped to SD to put up a "Severe Thunderstorm Watch" bug right after the opening credits and left it that until the end of the show. So that was pretty f'n lame.

Seriously, guys, upgrade your gear.

· Charter Gold Club Member
22,099 Posts
bdowell said:
...Finally, uh, gee, who didn't see that female shape shiftin' Terminator popping up there at the end?
I didn't, but her sudden appearance in such an, er, intimate setting was both
exciting and frightening at the same time -- by the end of that scene, it was
the shrinkage that won out, much to my regret. :eek2:

· Good night dear Smoke... love you & "got your butt
5,262 Posts
Sirshagg said:
I got the impression this was meant to be a two hour show that got chopped down to 1 hour. It was just too rushed and disjointed.
The radio ads that were run here said that it was a two hour premier.
I just assumed the guide was wrong.

· Icon
748 Posts
cadet502 said:
I really wish I had watched the season finale again before last night.

Was is just me, or did Cameron just seem to have way too much emotion in the scene where she is stuck between the trucks?

Good start to the season.
She was still in Terminator mode. She was using any trick to allow her to complete her mission and terminate John Conner.

· Registered
14,213 Posts
Quite enjoyed it, and had no idea Shirley would turn out to be a T1000 (or 10001)! Nice surprise!

I did predict that John would be cutting his hair in the bathroom, though. Cliche to indicate he's "grown" or is a new man...

Now ... are we supposed to believe that John killed the bad guy and that's why John's upset, or should we believe that Sarah killed the bad guy and John's upset because he saw it? I'm leaning towards the former ...

· FHNSAB
849 Posts
Drew2k said:
I did predict that John would be cutting his hair in the bathroom, though. Cliche to indicate he's "grown" or is a new man...
Based on the episode title, I was thinking he (Samson) was shedding his locks due to Cameron (Delilah) because she convinced him not to torch her, thus he is less potent. (or just whipped) :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.