DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say thank you to all of you how make this site what it is. This is a wonderful place for passing on information and knowledge about the HR20. I am a long time Tivo user, about 5 years, and this will be my first non-Tivo DVR. I know there are people how dislike the HR20 because it is not a Tivo. And I can understand their frustration. However, times change and progress move on. Sometime it is a hard and long process. I will be getting my HR20 installed today. I look forward to the HR20 conversion process. Thanks again to everyone! This truly is what the information age is about; the sharing of information and ideas. You guys are AWESOME!

·
Hall Of Fame
1,308 Posts
ben0210 said:
I would like to say thank you to all of you how make this site what it is. This is a wonderful place for passing on information and knowledge about the HR20. I am a long time Tivo user, about 5 years, and this will be my first non-Tivo DVR. I know there are people how dislike the HR20 because it is not a Tivo. And I can understand their frustration. However, times change and progress move on. Sometime it is a hard and long process. I will be getting my HR20 installed today. I look forward to the HR20 conversion process. Thanks again to everyone! This truly is what the information age is about; the sharing of information and ideas. You guys are AWESOME!
Welcome - and good luck.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,765 Posts
I think that you will find that the most frustrated members here are not frustrated bcause theor box is no longer a T* they are frustrated because their box does not do what a basic DVR should do.

I am one of the people here that (knock on wood) has had very few problems with the HR20. That leads me to believe that the people with problmes are hardware since at some pijnt we have all been on the same software.

Glad to have you aboard and don't be afraid to asks questions. It is one of the top 3 ways to get answers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.