DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Founder
17,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to thank everyone for joining last night during Santa's second visit. The chat room was buzzing with users helping other users getting the software. I was even having a few problems myself and was able to get some much needed help.

We should definitely do it again sometime just to chat about the HR20. Earl and I have talked about having "HR20 Chats" in the chat room so stay tuned for more info about possible upcomng chat room events.

Thanks again and hope you guys had as much fun as I did.

Take care

· Godfather
414 Posts
Chris,
Thank you very much for doing this. I logged into this last night when I was having troubles getting 02468 to work. I was given immediate help. Thank you for taking the effort to set this up!

Chris Blount said:
I just wanted to thank everyone for joining last night during Santa's second visit. The chat room was buzzing with users helping other users getting the software. I was even having a few problems myself and was able to get some much needed help.

We should definitely do it again sometime just to chat about the HR20. Earl and I have talked about having "HR20 Chats" in the chat room so stay tuned for more info about possible upcomng chat room events.

Take care

· Charter Gold Club Member
22,099 Posts
I'm sorry I missed such an exciting chat and I'm just a lowly cable sub now. :D

· Registered
5,952 Posts
Chris Blount said:

Take care
It is a great service to have the Chat available and what fun! It will be interesting to see how many people have now availed themselves of either 0x108 or 0x10b, based on the feeding frenzy of both nights. What a success!

My compliments to TPTB on the forum, all those who strive to help, and D* for such responsiveness. I would never have predicted that any large corporation would permit such "spontaneity", in addressing user demands. I'm astonished, and very pleased. D* has earned a LOT of good will with these gestures.

· Registered
4,690 Posts
Thanks again to you Chris (for calming my paypal fears) and to you, Earl. Because of you guys my bank account will go to zero so I can keep up with all of the cool things this HR20 can do. I think after the dust settles, I can blame you guys for a Slingbox, eSATA drive, and a brand new ViiV computer so I can run my pics and music. :D

· Registered
31,115 Posts
The download went great.

The update 10B is great.

OTA is great.

The HR20 is great.

...and the chat was fun and better than great. It would be neat to have a weekly chat with you (Chris) and Earl...heck...it would reduce your PM boxes by 50% or more, I bet! :D

· Lifetime Achiever
21,244 Posts
Twas the largest chat group I've ever been in
and the most active,
And yet everyone was helpful in turn
Both helping and being helped
Awesome group
that could only have been formed by the awesome moderators and the fantastic site.

In other words, everyone here is a huge part of the successes here.

So thank you all, for your part in the past and in advance for your contributions in the future.

Cheers,
Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.