DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys have been great! There are some forums with members who have no patience for newbies and their "stupid questions." They tend to be over-techie in replies and rather cliquish. None of that on this board. I have had some very basic questions, coming from no experience with a technology that is new to me. You've all given clear explanations and suggestions without making me feel like a total idiot. I am very impressed. Think I'll stick around awhile. Thanks to all of you!
Ken

·
Icon
524 Posts
Originally posted by Kenster
You guys have been great! There are some forums with members who have no patience for newbies and their "stupid questions." They tend to be over-techie in replies and rather cliquish. None of that on this board. I have had some very basic questions, coming from no experience with a technology that is new to me. You've all given clear explanations and suggestions without making me feel like a total idiot. I am very impressed. Think I'll stick around awhile. Thanks to all of you!
Ken
The best board in town .. so have you found .. no "locks" are around .. because this place is run fair, square and sound !

Now if your into locks .. oh never mind :rolleyes:

·
Hall Of Fame/Supporter
6,526 Posts
"The best board in town .. so have you found .. no "locks" are around "

I didn't know that all the admins were bald!!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.