DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Founder
17,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to personally thank everyone who participated in the first ever DBSTalk live chat during the Dish Network technical forum. It was really a great time with the some very funny moments.

We will definitely be doing this again during the next Charlie Chat which should be on June 10th. We invite you to join us.

Thanks again!

·
Founder
17,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by bryan27
It was nice till the HTML Chat went down :(
I don't really know what happened. I think the HTML chat programming just couldn't handle the load. I was expecting that issues might arise and luckily we had the backup chat room ready to go. Thanks to Scott for making that happen.

Now that we have had our "beta test", hopefully the next time will be even better. (Geesh, that sounds like something Dish would say, please excuse me :) )

·
Godfather/Supporter
444 Posts
Chris, at least with you, we're *willing* beta testers. That makes all the difference.

You guys did a great job with the chat. I enjoyed the comments from people who know much more than I do about the technical side of DBS. Little did I know how much questionable information is contained in the Tech Chats.

·
Founder
17,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Maniacal1
Little did I know how much questionable information is contained in the Tech Chats.
I know what you mean. They were so off base when they said that the component connections for HDTV were the "standard". Right now they are but not for much longer. The IEEE 1394 or firewire connections are the future which will render all of our HDTV's useless for satellite HDTV reception.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.