DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Legend
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night, I realized that the audio garbles and dropouts for the Chicago locals have disappeared. It's probably been a over month since I last heard an audio blip on NBC or CBS which were the worst offenders here in the Chicago area.

So, while it's easy to complain about things not working well, it's time to offer some praise for something working right.

Thanks to whoever worked out the audio issues in Chicago. I appreciate it. Fixed in time for football season. Hope this doesn't jinx things now that I've pointed out that the problem has been solved. :)

9 Posts
Maybe "whoever" could now start working on the captions for HD locals out of Cincinnati. ABCHD stopped displaying them Friday, now FOXHD and NBCHD have also stopped. SD versions of each are fine, and all other HD channels are fine, but zilch on those big 3.

· RF Engineer
4,324 Posts
Doug Brott said:
OK, it wasn't me, but the folks at DIRECTV noticed the problem and have also noticed your thanks here .. They say "You're welcome!" ..

Cheers
Hey Doug, can you get these engineers from DirecTV to jump in a car and drive up to Milwaukee to fix the distorted audio on the Milwaukee Locals?? :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.