DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Supreme Member
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know what it is about stuff like that, but I was laughing my butt off while watching that video.

·
Premium Member
11,401 Posts
Lord Vader said:
I don't know what it is about stuff like that, but I was laughing my butt off while watching that video.
Too bad I don't have a video of my wife's Uncle Charlie. That way you could double your laughter and double your fun.

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
Kinda glad they never got that Smell-o-Vision thing working. :rolleyes:

·
Supreme Member
8,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Give Lucas time. That's next!

Guess he needs more money, because now the saga--after the Special Edition releases, the Blu-Ray releases--is coming to theaters in 3D beginning February 10th.

·
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.
15,541 Posts
hdtvfan0001 said:
Anyone happen to notice that "fluffybear" hasn't posted in this thread. :D
Notice do you lots! :lol:

Though I think I've had my quota of fart humor. Even that great scene -that monumental fart fest scene- in Blazing Saddles now gets FF'ed.

·
Registered
32,456 Posts
Laxguy said:
Notice do you lots! :lol:

Though I think I've had my quota of fart humor. Even that great scene -that monumental fart fest scene- in Blazing Saddles now gets FF'ed.
Blazing Saddles set the bar real low - uh...high - on that humor. :D

·
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.
15,541 Posts
hdtvfan0001 said:
Blazing Saddles set the bar real low - uh...high - on that humor. :D
Heh. It sure did. I split my sides when I first saw it, over 30 years ago! [!!!!], but I've probably watched too many SNLs and other comedy shows since such that anything scatalogical is no longer amusing. YMMV! "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.