DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another movie I didn't think I'd like. I only watched it because I've never seen a "bad" Matt Damon movie. I read the reviews, I saw it didn't do well in the box office. After the first few minutes I was ready to give up. I couldn't figure out which unshaven, filthy actor was Damon. They all were filthy and unshaven. What a mess.

What a mistake I would have made. The movie was simply beautiful. I really enjoyed it. Really entertaining (what else is there to go by if not the entertainment thing?) and just well made. Yeah it got a bit odd in the beginning, but it was just good, I think.

Rich

·
Registered
36,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If that's the worst movie you have ever seen, you are doing good. It's Oscar worthy compared to some awful things I have seen over the years... ;)
I thought it was better than La La Land, perhaps the most disappointing movie I've seen in years. Right up there with A Passage To India, as far as disappointments go. I was ready to be disappointed with The Great Wall, all the reviews pointed towards a bad movie. I enjoyed it and I can't imagine why anyone would find fault with it. But...

Rich

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.