DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
HarpoonIPA
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a refreshing show, if you enjoy any of the American Pie movies you are sure to like this show.

·
MRVing
4,117 Posts
Took me a while to get through the first episode on Netflix a few weeks ago. Not sure how old it was, how long the show has been on. So it's worth a second look?

edit - Oh, I see that there's a US version of the British show. I was watching the old British show but you were probably talking about the new US version.

·
HarpoonIPA
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dettxw said:
Took me a while to get through the first episode on Netflix a few weeks ago. Not sure how old it was, how long the show has been on. So it's worth a second look?

edit - Oh, I see that there's a US version of the British show. I was watching the old British show but you were probably talking about the new US version.
This is the American version I'm talking about, sorry for the confusion
[YOUTUBEHD]CSCaEijMx3U[/YOUTUBEHD]

·
HarpoonIPA
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sigma1914 said:
I thought it was really funny. The fat kid had great timing and funny lines.
And he says more or less he's a world traveler with the ladies :lol:

·
AllStar
96 Posts
I can't remember the last show I watched on MTV (probably goes back to when they actually showed music videos!) but I quite liked this as well.

Never heard of it (or the British version) before seeing an ad for it and gave it a chance.

The "stocky" kid seems to be a bit of a Jonah Hill-type but he pulls it off very well.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,673 Posts
The show comes from the UK version produced by Channel 4 England. I saw the first episode of the MTV version and IMO it s u c k e d. Maybe I would have seen it in a different light if I had never seen the UK Channel 4 version.....

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
oldschoolecw said:
What a refreshing show, if you enjoy any of the American Pie movies you are sure to like this show.
So far, I like the British version better.

But this one has possibilities.

·
HarpoonIPA
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Drucifer said:
So far, I like the British version better.

But this one has possibilities.
Should I stream the British version from my NetFlix account or just stick with the American version?

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
oldschoolecw said:
Should I stream the British version from my NetFlix account or just stick with the American version?
Well I got into the British one because the show resemble my HS years very well. Like the show, I was part of a group of four that were neither geeks nor jocks. And a lot of the episodes were very similar to some of the **** we got into. So it was fun to watch.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.