DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Your Neighborhood Liasion
12,527 Posts
Here's my take on the clue this week...Actually, there are 2 parts to it, one very obvious and the other not quite so...names of people won't be posted in the spoilers, so you can read safely:

Clue #1:
First the obvious one - as the camera panned over the bags at the beginning of the end segment when Anderson types in the names, the 4 bags we see have the names of the players - 3 of them in the standard green on black mole colors and one of them written in black marker on masking tape...

Clue #2:
This one I'm reaching a little more for...at the beginning of the show, when the name of the city was displayed, the letter R flashed once, and the letter A flashed 3 times. The first question of the quiz (represented by the R flashing 1 time) had 3 options, and the correct answer was the 3rd option (represented by the A flashing 3 times). The question was which team was the mole a part of in the pizza/bike game, and the 3rd option was the team who didn't care about cooking. Also, with at least 3 of the other questions the correct answer was the 3rd listed. And finally, in question 9, What was the most trouble you've ever been in? the third option said something to the effect of "Got caught playing pranks on another kid"...my mole candidate's story was getting in trouble for peeing on [his/her] sister's head when [he/she] was 4...that answer was not listed as one of the options in the quiz question. It was changed to the getting caught playing pranks answer. Also, I believe my candidate was the 3rd one to answer the "Most trouble" question, and I also believe my candidate was sitting in row 3 at the church (not as sure about that one).

·
New Texan
11,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Mark Lamutt
Clue #1:
First the obvious one - as the camera panned over the bags at the beginning of the end segment when Anderson types in the names, the 4 bags we see have the names of the players - 3 of them in the standard green on black mole colors and one of them written in black marker on masking tape...
This one does have a name on it.

The bag with the tape is Bribs bag. Bribs is not a first name, but actually a part of his last name. His actual first name is Mike.

Mole-ish? I don't think so.

·
Welcome to Torchwood
1,602 Posts
One question is Dorothy really a physical wimp? Upchucking in the previous episode and showing such gracefully biking skills this week.

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
it's the game...

·
9 Posts
I sure didn't see one, other than (no names mentioned, just a clue observation)
as "BARGA" is spelled out on the now-familiar map, the rhythm is off. If you slow-mo through it, there is almost no break between the R and G: B (pause) A (pause) R G (pause) A (which blinks three times, as usual). They repeat this cadence on the 6/25 show with "LUCCA". I still have no idea what it means.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts