DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· New Texan
11,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again, the weekly thread. Sure seems longer than a week. As always, the poll is here.

Oh my, I would have taken the money and run. And, even my heart stopped beating when Anderson then said those words that begin every quiz.

And, for next weeks episode....
Some of the players' family members return amid tears of happiness and joy, while others are left with a disappointing end to a long journey. But no one predicted that one lucky player would end up having their significant other come with a surprise wedding proposal, on Mole II: The Next Betrayal, TUESDAY, JULY 2 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

9 Posts
I sure didn't see one, other than
as "LUCCA" is spelled out on the now-familiar map, the rhythm is off. If you slow-mo through it, there is almost no break between the two CC's: L (pause) U (pause) C C (pause) A (which blinks three times, as usual). Compare this to what I posted on last week's show... same thing. Coincidence? I think NOT! ;) But I have no clue what it DOES mean.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.