DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
5,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMO, this current generation of golfers aged 20-24 is perhaps the best in the history of golf. No big surprise given the increased popularity of the sport, and these guys learning and developing skills at a much younger age.

I believe this trend will continue. Even if Tiger is as good as he is now at the age of 32, I think he will be facing much more quality competition than he is now.

This could (probably won't) stop Tiger from winning 18 majors.

· Icon
715 Posts
I never saw Jack or Arnie in their prime, but it would have to be tough not to top Tiger. He's tough under pressure. I don't watch much in the way of LPGA Golf unless it's a backhaul (remember it's not a sport :D), but I always root for Annika Sorenstam. She's tough under pressure just like Tiger. These are my 2 favorites right now. They don't choke like Mickelson for example. I can't see Tiger not breaking Jack's record for the most majors. He's just too good.

G

·
Dude seriously. People are starting to play at younger ages. Also people have realized golf is a sport that you can play whether you are 3 or 95.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.