DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please respond to this thread ONLY if you do not have the new HDUI on your HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24, H21, H22, H23, H24, or H25 receiver.

HR34s still do not have the HDUI.

Please also post your approximate location so we can see what still needs to get rolled out.

· Registered
15,592 Posts
Just wanted to mention that if you have a H20 receiver and other HD receivers in your house have received the HD GUI update you're supposed to be able to get DIRECTV to swap out that H20, for at least a H21 which will support it, for no charge. But remember that you'd lose the ATSC tuner that the H20 has and you'd have to get a AM21 if you still need ATSC support.

· AllStar
171 Posts
Nothing in the Charleston-Huntington, WV DMA yet. We were on the list as receiving it today (1/24), but so far nothing! Sorry we both posted a minute apart! I don't understand about "firmware monitor". I just know we don't have it yet!

· Registered
6,574 Posts
Carolina said:
I don't understand about "firmware monitor".
It is a website run by a former Mod. It lists what Firmware is available.

http://www.redh.com/dtv/

The HR20-700 is again active, but it is showing 04D9 when we should be getting something in the 0575 range.

If the rollout is supposedly complete, why is the old software still in the stream?

7 Posts
Nothing here yet on our HR24 or H24 in NW Mass (close to the NY border - our local channels are all from Albany NY).

Rec'd an email about getting it on 1/10 and thought based upon Albany NY rollout we would get it on the 12th but alas...

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.