DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
9,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well The River has gotten off to faster start in comparison to Terra Nova or Alcatraz.

· Hall Of Fame
15,556 Posts
Drucifer said:
Well The River has gotten off to faster start in comparison to Terra Nova or Alcatraz.​
That's probably because it has five fewer episodes in Season 1, only 8 instead of 13.

Haven't watched it yet, though.​

· Hall Of Fame
6,087 Posts
I watched a little of it last night, I'll take another look today.

That said, if the camera work is going to stay with the herky-jerky home-video type of recording, I'll be taking a pass. Regardless of story, I just don't like that type of video at all.

· Registered
9,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lparsons21 said:
I watched a little of it last night, I'll take another look today.

That said, if the camera work is going to stay with the herky-jerky home-video type of recording, I'll be taking a pass. Regardless of story, I just don't like that type of video at all.
They use all the camera angles that a reality show will use because as part of the plot the search is being paid by a docudrama production company.

I'm not a fan of the Cloverfield production-style either, but this one does have a nice mixed of normal camera work and inshow mounted & handheld docu-cameras. It's a balancing act, so no one is going to 100% satisfied.

· HarpoonIPA
1,834 Posts
I just got done watching it, I expected a lot more. Because I've read that this is ABC's next LOST..... At this point, not even close

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.