• Naia Kete (Team Blake)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Chancellor
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
  • Jermaine Paul
After doing GREAT in the Battle Rounds, I was very disappointed with Jermaine Paul last night. The song choice was wrong, and I was having some difficulty hearing the TV as carefully as I normally do, but it sounded to me like he had some MAJOR issues. I listened to previews of the studio recordings on iTunes, and it sounded better than the live performance. I was still disappointed though...

• Chris Mann
I thought he did pretty good. He's got a great voice, but he's just not one of my favorites...

• RaeLynn
I'm not a RaeLynn fan, and she was unintelligible for parts of the song, but for some reason, I really enjoyed it. Go figure... She sounded pretty good on iTunes though.

• Moses Stone
I like all kinds of music... including SOME rap, but I wasn't really impressed.

• Naia Kete
Not my favorite performance of hers, and it was FAR from perfect... but I enjoyed it.

• Lindsey Pavao
I liked it, but it was not her best performance either, and she seemed odd on the stage... and after it was over, she kept staring at her feet. Was she nervous or high?

• Jordis Unga
Uhh... did she forget the words, or was that intentional? She sounded pretty good otherwise though...

• Sera Hill
I thought she did really good in her audition, but I haven't been impressed since. Last night wasn't an exception... and I'm not the target audience to be impressed by male strippers... :rolleyes:

• Erin Willett
It wasn't very original, but I thought it was impressive. Very good performance... :)

• Ashley De La Rosa
Not my favorite performance, by her or others, but she showed a different side to her, so I was impressed by that.

• Charlotte Sometimes
YAY!!! Not much else to say... one of my favorites of the night... I thought she was AWESOME.

• Jesse Campbell
I would have liked him to take his time with the words a little more, but aside from that, BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE listening to Jesse sing... :)

I meant to vote last night, but didn't. I suspect at least one or two that I like will be going home. :(

~Alan

·
Chancellor
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alan Gordon said:
I meant to vote last night, but didn't. I suspect at least one or two that I like will be going home. :(
WOW!!! :(

Naia was not perfect Monday or Tuesday, so while sad, I'm not really too surprised, but Charlotte was one of my two favorite performances on Monday night. I'm extremely sad about her leaving... :(

I thought the people going into Christina's team was spot on... :)

~Alan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.