DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the past few weeks things about the DBS Satellite Industry have been kind of dull, no major news coming out of either US DBS Company.

Because of the lack of news things have been kind of slow around here and around other satellite areas on the Internet.

I personally consider this "the calm before the storm" within the next few weeks we should finally know if the merger between DirecTV and Dish Network has been approved.

When this happens you can expect things will pick up quite a but around here.

Because of the lack of news, I have not done one of our DBSTalk.COM News Updates, but as soon as we have something real to report you can bet that another episode will be coming your way!

Over the past few weeks DBSTalk.COM has gained almost 300 new users! To all those who joined us WELCOME! I am guessing but I would say most of the folks are here because of the Survivor Contest we are currently running, I hope all the new folks stick around, and if they have any questions I do hope they ask them, we are here to help everyone and it's great to see all the new members come rolling in.

Speaking of Survivor, if your interested in winning a Brand NEW Dish PVR 721 check out the Survivor Forum for this weeks polls, remember this weeks polls close at Midnight tonight.

For those of you new folks out there, DBS may be our first name but Talk is our second. You will find a few forums here which you can talk about non DBS items. So if you have something you want to share you are more then welcome to.

Anyways, hang in there everyone! And thanks for visiting DBSTalk.COM!

· Hall Of Fame/Supporter
1,068 Posts
I wonder if this is like a "Quiet Time" before an IPO. If it weren't for Charlie's "Merger, merger, merger", I might believe it with the lack of news.

G

·
Those who ascribe to the Roger Ailes philosophy of journalism can fill the void by posting anything that might be the news.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.