DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· AllStar
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the behavior of this box is just downright humorous. I have a MARYLAND/SPORTS/FOOTBALL autorecord set up so last week it correctly put the Maryland-Clemson game in the to-do list. Do to the flaky nature of this box, I've been keeping a close eye on my to-do list and noticed on Friday that it had been removed from the to-do list and showed as "cancelled" in history. Needless to say, I didn't cancel it. At the same time, the replay of the game (this morning at 2AM) showed up the to-do list. (More on that in a minute) When I saw that the live version was removed from the to-do list, I went in and reprogrammed it with a 1hr pad. Well, instead of recording 4 1/2 hours as it should have, it recorded precisely 49 minutes and then stopped. Fortunately, I had my 10-250 record it also so I had a backup. Since i got to see the entire game, I tried to delete the replay from the to-do list but it wouldn't let me. Each time I tried to delete it, I got the "The recording has been removed from the to-do list" but it still showed up there. Sure enough, this morning it recorded the entire 3 hour replay of the game. So, on the day that I wanted to record it live, it wouldn't record more than 49 minutes. On the day that I tried to delete it 3 times, it recorded the entire thing......go figure.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.