DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Legend
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have the old version of software (0xE3) and have not found this issue posted after looking around. This is the first time this ever happened, so I cannot say if it is still existing, fixed in the new version, or ever reported.

I tried to set up a series link for Medium last night and wanted to change the recording stop time for 2 minutes after the scheduled stop time. (I am getting tired of missing the very end of most programs. It almost seems my DVR is running a minute or two slow.)

Anyways, When I went to select "2 minutes" on the stop time, I got stuck in that menu. It would not let me select that choice and exit the menu, but it would let me move around in it. In other words, the system was not frozen. I had to do a reset to get out of the selection process all together.

I had just reset my box about 15 minutes before hand. This very well could be a transient error and after another attempt upon reset, I was able to complete the series link with the 2-minute selection.

Feel free to move this post or delete it if this has been reported. I couldn't get any hits on a search.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.